Private Label Beer and Wine Mustard
Our Production Facility
Our facility is able to produce 2,000 4 oz. bottles in a day. We operate an FDA Certified Kitchen Facility in Pasco, Wa. All product generated by AJ’s Edible Arts comes out of our kitchen.
We offer 4 retail ready jars and 1 food service container within the constraints of our program. Labeling can be customized to fit your needs.
- 4 ounce amber colored jar
- 9 ounce amber colored jar
- 4 ounce clear jar
- 9 ounce clear jar
- 1 gallon food service container
Each production run of beer and wine mustard generates a minimum of 15 gallons of mustard. Multiple sizes of jars can be used within a single production run assuming that label arrangements have been made for each size of jar.
- 4 ounce – 480 jars
- 9 ounce – 212 jars
- 1 Gallon – 15 containers
Our standard labels are run in minimum quantities of 1,000 units. All private label costs are paid for by customer, therefor they become property of the customer.
Step by Step Process
- Ship beverage for test batch to AJ’s
- AJ’s runs a 1 gallon test batch and ships out to customer
- Customer approves formulation
- AJ’s obtains UPC’s for retail packaging
- AJ’s obtains any required digital artwork from the customer
- Artwork is sent off to the labeling and design company
- Artwork proofs of new labels are sent to customer and approval is made by both AJ’s and customer
- Labels are printed and shipped to AJ’s
- Required beverage is shipped from customer to AJ’s for final production
- Final production run is manufactured and shipped to customer.
- Products may also be shipped without labels enabling customer to apply their own. These labels must be approved by AJ’s.