Private Label Beer and Wine Mustard
Our Production Facility
Our facility is able to produce 2,000 4 oz. bottles in a day. We operate an FDA Certified Kitchen Facility in Pasco, Wa. All product generated by AJ’s Edible Arts comes out of our kitchen.
We offer 4 retail ready jars and 1 food service container within the constraints of our program. Labeling can be customized to fit your needs.
- 4 ounce amber colored jar
- 9 ounce amber colored jar
- 4 ounce clear jar
- 9 ounce clear jar
- 1 gallon food service container
Each production run of beer and wine mustard generates a minimum of 15 gallons of mustard. Multiple sizes of jars can be used within a single production run assuming that label arrangements have been made for each size of jar.
- 4 ounce – 480 jars
- 9 ounce – 212 jars
- 1 Gallon – 15 containers
Our standard labels are run in minimum quantities of 1,000 units.
Step by Step Process
- Ship beverage for test batch to AJ’s
- AJ’s runs a 1 gallon test batch and ships out to customer
- Customer approves formulation
- AJ’s obtains UPC’s for retail packaging
- AJ’s obtains any required digital artwork from the customer
- Artwork is sent off to the labeling and design company
- Artwork proofs of new labels are sent to customer and approval is made by both AJ’s and customer
- Labels are printed and shipped to AJ’s
- Required beverage is shipped from customer to AJ’s for final production
- Final production run is manufactured and shipped to customer